Export Data to QuickBook
PayPunch is a Biometric Time Clock & Attendance tracking system that replaces the typical time clock used to track employee’s attendance. PayPunch is considered to be one of the most popular Time and Attendance Software packages for business owners. However, one of the popular requests from those looking to use this software is connecting attendance data to QuickBooks without losing or having to enter information in by hand.
Our PayPunch Software can fully integrate with QuickBooks. Attendance Data transfer can be done directly from PayPunch Export menu in one step. Please follow these easy procedures to transfer data.
Warning: Before proceeding with the Export, please backup your QuickBook database file in a secure location.
- Run PaPunch Enterprise.
- Click the Tools tab in the top menu pane.
- Ensure that you are using Advanced Mode(Using Shift)
- Click on “Program Settings”
- Ensure that Enable QuickBooks Export is checked.
- Run QuickBooks.
- In PayPunch click the Export tab in the top menu pane.
- Click on QB Export Icon
- In the opened dialog select the date and employees and click OK.
- QuickBook will now open a window dialogs.
- Read the information on the dialogs and accept