This section details the following tasks for managing employees:
- Add Employees
- Edit Employee
Use the following procedure to add employees for each department and company that you have created.
To Add an Employee:
- Click on Employees Tab from the lower left menu.
- Choose the company or department name to which you want to add the employee.
- Click on “Add Employee” from the left menu.
The following PayPunch [Add New Employee] window displays.
In the following example, Joe Sharp is getting added to the Sales department.
Note: Make sure the Employee ID matches the ID on any time device you use.
When adding a new employee, the Active check box is checked by default to indicate that there is an available PayPunch license for the employee.
Click “Add” to add the employee to the department and continue adding more employees to that department or click “OK” to save the changes and end the Employee Add session. Click “Cancel” to close the window without saving any of the information.
Joe’s name now displays in the Employee Tree in the Sales department.
Use the following procedure to edit employee information, such as address or phone number.
To Edit an Employee:
- Click “Employees” from the lower left menu or click Employees > Edit Employees from the top menu.
- To select an employee and edit their information, click the employee name.
- Click Edit Employee from the left menu.
- Click on “Additional Information”
The following PayPunch [Employee Edit] window displays.
In the displayed example, Joe’s phone number was added because it was not included when he got added in the Add New Employee window.
5. Click “OK ” to save the changes in the employee’s details, or click “Cancel” to close the window without saving any changes.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Advanced Bill of Materials (6)
- Advanced Contact Manager (9)
- Advanced ID Creator (37)
- Advanced Time Reports (41)
- Announcements (16)
- Articles (5)
- Biometric Devices (30)
- Card Devices (15)
- Disclaimer (2)
- PayPunch (90)
- Product Description (21)
- Promotions (12)
- Report Centre (5)
- RSS Tools (6)
- Services (6)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Video Tutorials and FAQ's (21)