Timesheets Project Control
Advanced Time Reports is a powerful solution designed to manage time more efficiently by recording projects and tasks as well as allocating them towards the correct client. Today, we would like to draw your attention to how to set up a project. To add a new project to your list, click on “Add” and select the client the project intended for.
- Give a project name and description.
- Set the number of hours allowed for the project
- Choose the status of the project and select priority.
- Refine the start and the end date of the project.
- Designate the rate of the project.
- Appoint department(s) responsible for the project.
- Alternatively you may specify the user(s) responsible for the project.
- Enable/Disable date and hour control. The warning message will appear, when the project is over the hour or date limit.
- Enable/Disable task control. The users will be required to select tasks they are working on.
- Enable email notification option if you wish to receive email message on the project completion.