Automating your Payroll
PayPunch Time & Attendance software is designed to optimize the process of computing payrolls in your company. With premium editions as Professional and Enterprise you can directly export your time card data into virtually any system that allows importing. There is no longer need to use spreadsheets to record employee attendance and then use lengthy procedures of importing it into your payroll software; PayPunch does it all in one button click! In case you did not find an export option for your payroll software in PayPunch, you can always use our built-in export editor to create the format your payroll package requires and then save it as a template for the future use. Following is a brief overview of a export template creation process:
1. Export a sample file from your payroll software.
2. Analyze the file structure and take a note of fields and their format.
3. Launch PayPunch and switch to Export tab.
4. Open Export Editor.
5. Start a new template.
6. Create appropriate fields and drag field information from the left toolbar.
7. Make all the required changes to the template and save it.
8. You can now access your template from the Export tab.
9. The output file will look as below: