With Halloween right around the corner, we are excited to announce our Scary One Day Only Sale! It will begin on October 31st, 2014 at 12:00 AM EDT and ended on the same day, at 11:59 PM EDT. Do not miss out on these great deals on your favorite software.
Receive 31% Discount on all Xpress Software applications!
To receive 31% instant refund on your purchase.
- Find the Products you want.
- Add the product(s) to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Select delivery and billing options.
- Review your order.
- Submit your order.
- Receive an online order confirmation.
- Send us an email with the order confirmation and the promo code.
That’s right, getting discounted rates as easy as asking for it. So be sure to tell your friends and colleagues!
- all sales are final and non-refundable
- not valid on previous purchases
- not valid on hardware products
- cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
- limited time offer
- send an email with order confirmation and the promo code
Status: NOT STARTED YET
XSSOFTWARE HALLOWEEN 2014
Advanced Time Reports is a powerful project tracking and management software that allows client-server interaction in a synchronized manner. The system can be setup for both the local and the web functionality.
ATR Server is a component of ATR software which enables the synchronization between clients and the server.
In Advanced Time Reports Server Console, user can specify the Database path to ATR Central Database which located on company’s server.
Where can I find Advanced Time Reports Server Console?
32 bit Operating System: C:\Program Files\Xpress Software\ATRClient\ATRServer\ ATRServerConsole.exe
64 Bit Operating System: C:\Program Files (X86)\Xpress Software\ATRClient\ATRServer\ ATRServerConsole.exe
Default path to database:
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Xpress Software\ATRClient\ATRClient.mdb
Win Vista/7/8: C:\Program Data\Xpress Software\ATRClient\ATRClient.mdb
Connect to ATR Server from ATR Client
Users need to install ATR Client on their PCs. During installation, users should create their own databases.
Run ATR after installation. Go to Options tab->Server and enter the IP address of the server which ATR Server is installed. Test connection.
In ATR Client, Tools tab, user may synchronize with server, download and upload timesheets with few clicks.
Manage users’s Timesheets
Administrator is able to manage all users’ timesheets from ATR Client on the server where ATR Server is installed.
Advantage of using ATR Server than using one central shared database:
- Each user has his personal database which can be managed and backed up on local PC.
- Users only need connection to central database when they upload/download timesheets.
Topics: advanced time reports, excel sheet, expense sheet, multi-user time tracking, printable time sheets,project lifecycle, project management, project management solution, project management tool,simple project, task tracking, time card, time management, time tracker, work time sheets, ATR Server
If you encounter an error “Error occurred during download process. See ubd_error.log for the details.” in PayPunch, please try the following:
1. Check “ubd_error.log” and find out which time clock caused the error?
Where can I find this log?
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Xpress Software\Universal Biometric Driver\ubd_error.log
Win 7/8: C:\Program Data\Xpress Software\Universal Biometric Driver\ubd_error.log
2. Go to Tools tab->UBD Options->Edit Device and “Test connection”. If connection is ok, try to download attendance logs again. If connection failed, go to step 3.
Note: Make sure Device Type is correct and use Port 4370 for all time clocks except HandPunch devices. Use Port 3001 for all HandPunch devices.
3. Ping device IP address (Host). If you get a reply from this command, but connection still failed, change device IP (see instruction) and try again.
If you received message “request time out” or “destination host unreachable”, go to next step.
How to Ping IP Address?
Open Start Menu and hit Run. Then enter cmd and press Enter. When command prompt window opens, type ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address that you have assigned to the device and press Enter.
4. Go to the time clock and make sure that internet cable is plugged in securely.
5. If device still cannot be pinged, check your network and router settings and then try again.
6. More questions? Contact our support team.
Topics: attendance log, attendance software, Biometric Fingerprint Reader, biometric fingerprint scanner,biometric software, biometric system, employee attendance sheet, fingerprint identification,fingerprint reader, fingerprint timeclock, paypunch, time & attendance, time watch, timekeeper, ubd
1. Check your network configuration.
Open Start Menu and hit Run. Then enter cmd and press Enter. When command prompt window opens, type ipconfig.
Note: Device and your PC have to be in the same network. In this case, my PC’s IP address is 192.168.1.170 so IP address of time clock has to be in the same format: 192.168.1.XXX. If for example, your IP address is 192.168.2.12, you would use 192.168.2.XXX for your time clock.
2. Find an unused IP address in your network.
Ping addresses within your network (in my case, 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254) until you find one that gives “Request timed out” or “Destination host unreachable”. In this case, I found an unused IP address which is 192.168.1.239. I will assign this IP address to my time clock.
If you have IT persons or network specialists in the company, please ask them for assistance for the best result.
3. Change network setting on the time clock.
On the time clock itself, go to Menu->Comm.->Network and change the IP address from there.
4. Ping new IP address.
In command prompt, ping your device’s new IP address. If there are replies from this IP address, continue to the next step. If not, go back to step 2.
5. Change device settings in UBD.
6. Connection Failed? Contact our support team.
Topics: attendance software, biometric fingeprint reader, biometric fingerprint scanner, biometric software,employee attendance sheet, fingerprint identification, fingerprint reader, fingerprint timeclock, IP address, paypunch, time & attendance, time clock, time watch, timekeeper, ubd
Default Shift Assignment Wizard has been introduced in PayPunch V 9.0.243.
Instead of assigning default shifts to employee one by one, manager can now assign default shifts to selected employees, departments, companies as well as their combinations.
Note: Default Shift Assignment works with auto-assignment (Registration by time clocks) only.
If you are interested in using PayPunch 9.0.243, please call us at 1888-777-0388 or send an email to email@example.com.
Attendance Control System, attendance software, Attendance System, Biometric Attendance System, default shift, employee shift scheduling, paypunch, paypunch 9, roster system, shift, shift assignment, time and attendance, time card
Thanksgiving is approaching again. We would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank you” to all of you for your continued loyalty and support over the years.
Xpress Software would like to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
Please be advised that our office will be closed on Monday, October 13th, 2014. The office will reopen on Tuesday, October 14th, 2014 at 8 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
For any inquiries during the office closure, please send us a message through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xpress Software Team
The best way to increase speed of ATR is to get rid of unnecessary records, including timesheets, clients, projects and etc.
User should backup current database before making any changes.
- Open ATR software. Go to Options-> Database, choose “Purge database records”.
- Click “Yes” to continue, “No” to cancel.
- Indicates which records should be deleted.
- Double check the dates. Keep in mind that this action is not reversible.
- If dates are correct, click “Yes”. All records within this time frame will be deleted.
- Go to View->Client and disable all inactive clients.
- Go to View->Projects to disable inactive projects.
If you have further questions, please call us at 1888-777-0388 or send an email to email@example.com.
TOPICS MENTIONED IN THIS POST: advanced time reports, advanced timesheet reports, ATR, atr 10, ATR Timer, easy timesheet, Easy Timesheets, project management, simple timesheet,software, task tracking, time card, time management, Time Tracking, Timesheets